1.After graduating from Sekolah Ciputra, where do you study? What is your major?
Lasalle College International, Surabaya majoring in Graphic Design.
2. What did you do after graduating from university?
To be honest, I didn’t know what to do right after I graduated, but after a lot of contemplation I decided to find a new opportunity in the capital city of Indonesia, Jakarta!
3. What is your current occupation?
I work as a social media designer at PT KKV International Indonesia in Jakarta.
4. What are some challenges that you faced as a social media designer? How do you overcome it?
Finding inspiration is one of the challenges but I feel lucky enough to have good colleagues; we inspire each other and we also discuss our difficulties. Well it is very important to communicate because after all a company can’t thrive with only one person.
5. What was the biggest challenge of moving to a new city?
Managing my own finances. It may seem trivial but I used to have everything provided for me (from food, shelter, and even entertainment), and now I have to pay for everything on my own.
6. What do you enjoy most about your new environment?
Being liberated to explore my potentials, and meeting new high-energy people.
7. In what way did Sekolah Ciputra contribute to your job right now?
Sekolah Ciputra encourages students to explore new things/ideas, and be independent minded. Being in the creative industry, I feel both of these traits are extremely important.
8. What was the best thing about Sekolah Ciputra? Tell us something memorable from your time at Sekolah Ciputra
The yearly school trip for sure. Building lifelong bonds, exploring mountains and beaches together, and sharing deepest secrets to one another. I was fortunate that I still keep in touch with some of my fellow students from Sekolah Ciputra.
9. What advice would you give to a graduating student?
Find your passion. Some of you may not know what you want to do, and that’s totally ok! You just need to put yourself out there, explore new hobbies, and I promise eventually you will find what you truly love.
10. Would you recommend Sekolah Ciputra to others? If yes, what would you say about it?
For sure! As I said, Sekolah Ciputra encourages students to explore new things/ideas, and to be independent minded. To me, this seems like the hallmark of a successful leader.
11. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
Being the extroverted me. I like to put myself out there as much as possible; finding new communities, and exploring what are the new opportunities that may arise from it.
12. Anything else you would like to share?
I would like to thank my parents who have supported me throughout my life, my teachers who were so patient with my antique, and fellow students who want to be friends with me.