1.After graduating from Sekolah Ciputra, where do you study? What is your major?
University of Western Australia and my major is Accounting and Finance.
2. What did you do after graduating from university?
I just turned 21 when I graduated from the University of Western Australia back in 2016. At that time, I had the responsibility to continue my family’s business in the logistics industry. Therefore, I started to work in the company right away because I know I have much to learn and there would be a lot to catch up on.
3. What is the name of your family’s business? Please share an overview
It is LNJ Logistics. We connect people and businesses by providing logistical services and supply chain solutions to ensure a smooth operational supply chain of multinational companies and to help small businesses with their logistical needs so they have the opportunity to bring their business into the global market. I’m proud to say that we are making a contribution towards Indonesia’s growing economy.
4. As you work in the logistics industry, what are the challenges? How do you overcome it?
Working in logistics requires us to be able to learn and take necessary action as quickly as possible to avoid any deadlock that can cause losses. With more than 38,000 shipments and thousands of different types of cargoes annually is a challenge to ensure every shipment is being moved as smoothly as possible with no errors. Applying a good management system to the company is important as it helps us to make sure every shipment is being taken care of. This also helps us for-see any possible future issues.
5. Do you use social media to promote LNJ Logistics? If yes, please include the link as well
6. Please share your opinion on the role and importance of social media in your business
We’ve been using social media for our business in the last 4 years. By using social media, we are able to control how we want to be seen and manage a good brand image. Besides that, social media gives us the opportunity to know and learn about market behavior so we are able to make future decisions.
7. In what way did Sekolah Ciputra contribute to your job right now?
Sekolah Ciputra provides the basic necessary foundation that helps me go through most of my life’s milestones. These include soft skills that have been taught both inside and outside classes.
8. What was the best thing about Sekolah Ciputra? Tell us something memorable from your time at Sekolah Ciputra
School camp is the most awaited event. The road trip and being outdoors with friends will always be the best feeling for everyone involved. This also allows us to get to know each other deeper, including the teachers.
9. What advice would you give to a graduating student?
Do the best you can possibly do! Be sure to give 100% on whatever career and life path you are taking.
10. Would you recommend Sekolah Ciputra to others? If yes, what would you say about it?
Absolutely! Sekolah Ciputra is one of the best schools in Surabaya, with an out of the box teaching method.
11. What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
I enjoy any kind of sport such as golf, boxing, basketball, etc. In addition, I also love to try something new.